查看: 1538|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Justin Bieber造型史,众多罕见照片曝光

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1F
发表于 2012-3-20 14:54 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
: Q$ k8 y' u( F
人走红了以后,各种花边就多起来了,不仅每天生活的点滴能被众编辑作为娱乐版的题材,甚至连小时候的青骢岁月都有可能被挖掘出来作为谈资,而作为万千少男少女偶像的Justin Bieber自然少不了这种待遇,无论他的头发(今天是不是剪短了或者烫了),他今天穿的是什么乃至带什么饰品都会被关注,现在连他小时候的造型也被翻出来了。
2 }# k: I8 d4 g0 `& H5 V; X  P
Complex网站最近整合了一个名为“Justin Bieber style history”的专题,列举了Justin Bieber从95年至12年的众多图片,其中包括许多从未曝光的小时候照片。从图片中的造型可以看到,其实这位小天王也是有着“青骢岁月”,不知道今年才刚刚18岁的他以后又会发展成什么样呢?
8 X/ C, O0 ^- L9 t3 t
' o* j& j2 L$ c; G) P
该贴已经同步到 海海的微博
2F
发表于 2012-3-30 00:22 | 只看该作者

Abercrombie and Fitch clothing free shipping

?you just knew he loved what he was doing and shouldn’t really be doing it. he was drawn to it beyond reason. his body and soul were in it. in the end he proved that,greatest kind of jerome irina,coogi clothing, didn’t heauthenticity was essential to the crocodile hunter’s success,timberland, as it is to any brand. is your brand true or is it a wanna-be what would it be willing to die for was it worth it for steve i’d say no, his kids would say no. what would steve say i’m not sure. that’s why we watch,givenchy bags,abercrombie and fitch clothing free shipping,timberland boots sale, write, care. steve will outlive his death.?the abbey church of saint-savin sur gartempe is a roman esq. building which was started in the 11th century and completed in the 14th. what makes this abbey so noteworthy is the condition of the 11th and 12th century murals contained within it. some of the erection was restored in the 19th century,givenchy, and this wondrous chip of history has become a unesco world heritage site.
扫一扫
关注我们

中国潮人网     蜀ICP备06017103号

联系站长

© 2005-2016 CHAO-CN.COM

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表